Exclusive Garage Liability Solutions
Designed for the Individual Garage Owner by industry experts.
Health Management Options works exclusively with Doxee Foster and Associates on Garage Liability Insurance because they focus on the specific coverage and preventative programs you need. The goal is to minimize your overall insurance costs and eliminate potential claims, resulting in profitability for your company.
Garage Liability including
- Auto Physical Damage
- Employment Practices
ProComp Dealership Workers’ Compensation
Promise of Service & Satisfaction
The Doxsee-Foster mission is to be the value and service leader in insurance brokerage, claims, management and risk management designed specifically for auto dealers.
Our promise to you:
- Competitive pricing from A.M. Best “A” rated insurance companies.
- Best in Class Loss Control Services – As senior loss control consultant Jim Cinney days, “the best way to manage claims is not o have them.” As needed, Cinney and his team will provide a comprehensive safety and injury prevention program and, depending on what may already be in place, offer adjunct services including monitoring regulatory compliance and training – designed exclusively for auto dealers.
- Professional Claims Management – Specific claims examiners with extensive auto dealer experience are assigned to each client to develop and maintain a long-term working relationship.
- Highly Qualified Legal panel – ProComp has a top-tier panel of attorneys selected for their vast experience and success in defending litigated auto dealer workers’ comp claims. In the event an injured worker retains an attorney, ProComp clients will be afforded the very best defense available.
- Claims Oversight – A ProComp staff professional is provided to monitor each claim, represent the client’s interest, and interface with the client and claims examiner on closing strategies fARor open claims.
- Pre-filing Unit Stat Review – We will conduct a pre-filed unit stat review with each client and the claims examiner to see if any open claims can be closed or reduced to assure that, before the insurance company makes the required filing with the Bureau (WCIRB), it is as accurate as possible. This filing will be the basis of your next E-Mod promulgation.
Our goal is to the the best place for you to do business.